Taste Dalmatian Peka- the meal you will never forget and want more!
Mediterranean cuisine is famous all over the world for its specific tasty meals.
Traditional local delicacy Dalmatian Peka is an excellent way to experience the best this region has to offer and not to be missed when in Split. Traditional Peka is made from veal or octopus meat with potatoes and vegetables spiced with aromatic herbs. It is prepared in a closed lid pot which is put into the cinder of a fireplace where it slowly cooks for 2 hours combining all the tasty flavours together. The meat becomes so tender and juicy that you will wish to eat it every day. An authentic local product to experience and taste the best Dalmatia has to offer.
Join us in the magical ambiance of the Diocletian’s Palace at Diocletian’s Wine House restaurant and reserve your Peka on time.
What you need to know
- Taste traditional local dish Peka with veal or octopus
- Tantalize your taste buds with mediterranean aroma
- Experience the magical beauty of Diocletian’s Palace
- Enjoy the best authentic Dalmatian delicacy
- Traditional local delicacy Peka (veal or octopus with vegetables)
- Magical ambiance of Diocletian’s Wine House restaurant
- Professional restaurant service
- Table setting
Know before you go
- Please let us know during your booking which Peka meal option you would like for each passenger: veal or octopus
- If you do not notify us of your meal choice at least 2 hours before, you will be served veal Peka by default
- Peka is aromatized with Mediterranean spices and vegetables so please specify all you are allergic to in order to avoid food reactions